Hey there! I'm Marissa Brassfield, the founder of Ridiculously Efficient and the blue-circled human in the photo below. The yellow circle is my husband of 10+ years, Mike. The green circle is my mentor, muse and biggest client, Peter Diamandis. The other wonderful humans are like my family -- and together, we work hard and play even harder.
I'm a productivity consultant, writer and lifestyle optimizer born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. I'm passionate about helping people do their best work and live their best lives -- right now, not "when I retire" or "when I start my own company" or even "after this big project ends." Right now.
Since 2011, I've worked hard to uncover the best strategies, habits and mindsets to make better decisions about my time. I've shared these with clients and colleagues behind closed doors for years. And now, I'm relaunching Ridiculously Efficient as an online community to connect high performers just like me to proven resources and support, so we can get better and faster together.
1. You'll experience exclusive content and conversations you can't find anywhere else. Most productivity experts want to sell you their system, or book, or tools. I'm about experimenting with the best of what works, and discovering your own unique way to work and live -- regardless of whether I've invented the strategy or learned it from someone else.
2. Meet people who share your interests, who live near you, who do the same things, or who care about the same topics. The interactive features in this community are optimized for connection. No more feeling misunderstood or profoundly alone when you're going through a rough workday or feeling burned out. I've battled this for years, feeling like there's no one who "gets" the unique challenges of my workload and life. Never again.
3. Make better, more well-informed decisions about the things that are most important to you. I respect time above everything else. Life is so, so very short. My goal is to help you optimize time-consuming activities so that you have more time available to spend as you please.
4. Swap stories, experiences, and ideas (not necessarily advice) around our shared mission. This community is all about living your best life, no matter your starting point. By sharing our experiences, we have a richer data set to challenge assumptions and form our own opinions about how to optimally live life.
5. Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspective every day. Becoming ridiculously efficient is a bit like building muscle or learning a new skill -- it takes regular practice, coaching and support. Whether you want to sharpen a skill with my mini-courses, increase your credibility at work, or just feel just as energized on Fridays as you do on Mondays, you'll find endless resources to support your journey.
The Ridiculously Efficient community is perhaps the most important one I'll ever build -- as it's filled with the people I care most about helping. You'll meet my best friends, beloved clients, and respected colleagues here, each with a unique perspective and domains of expertise to share.
By joining this community, you'll also get direct access to me and my team. That means private messaging, community webinars, exclusive courses I've created inspired by your problems, and even Sunday Funday weekend hikes for some IRL fun and coaching.
For those with awesome friends and communities of their own, your endorsements and invitations to this community will also unlock special bonuses, like one-on-one coaching sessions, personally curated care packages and cash.